It’s just another day. Not unlike yesterday, or tomorrow. The world marks tomorrow as the first day of a New Year. For all sorts of practical reasons, we seem to need to keep track of time.
Speaking of time, the beginning of a new year prompts resolutions, resolutions, resolutions….
We resolve to:
- to do more and to do it more efficiently.
- to be more; a better friend, neighbor, family member.
- to have more; of everything! Time and resources, health and well-being.
- to have less; stress and/or weight
- to have a smaller wish list, to simplify
- to have more of the less
God says, “You are enough. Just be all that I created you to be. Love yourself and put more love into the world. You are enough.” And when we are enough, we have all we need. We have enough.
Seems too simple. Focus on loving God, self and others. It is enough.
Start simple. Start today. Start again tomorrow.
Be still and know that God is God and that we are not. It is enough!
Thank you, God!